Request for Charitable
Northside & Westside Bottle Shop takes an active role in caring for the well being of our community.
Helping Our Community
Northside & Westside Bottle Shop are committed to continually enhancing the social welfare of our community through sponsorships and charitable donations. We take our role in the community seriously and are thankful that we can help local non-profits make our community a better place to live.
We take every request to heart and we appreciate your interest in including us in your fundraising event or cause. Please read our charitable donations policy and then complete our online Charitable Donation Form to submit your request.
Charitable donations Policy
Northside & Westside Bottle Shop is eager to respond to community needs and seeks to provide charitable support to initiatives that enrich lives and animal welfare in Athens/Clarke County or Oconee County on a daily basis. We may contribute give-away items or gift certificates to local non-profit organizations that address the following criteria:
- Health/wellness and human services
- Animal welfare
- Conservation and environmental programs
Northside & Westside will not contribute to:
- Individuals raising funds for personal activities
- Political organizations or candidates for public office
- Commercial events or promotions
- Requests that are sensitive, controversial, or harmful or that pose a potential conflict of interest to Northside & Westside Bottle Shop
Organizations that discriminate on the basis of religion, age, color, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
The online request form must be submitted and supporting documentation for 501 (c)(3) status must be provided.
No phone calls please.